Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can I make my Desert Rose flourish?

I have a desert rose plant that my father gave me. His is huge now and full of blooms and mine loos like 2 twigs with a couple of leaves on top. What am I doing wrong?

How can I make my Desert Rose flourish?
Desert rose needs sun and very little water. Plant it in a pot with half and half potting soil and perlite. Water about every two weeks. Make sure it's in a place where it doesn't get rained on. If it's been grown in shade, acclimate it to sun by putting it into the sun for 5 minutes a day, then 10, then 15 and so on until you can leave it out all day.





Fertilize with Osmocote timed release 14-14-14, and use Miracle Gro Bloom Booster once a month during the spring/summer.





Good luck! Email me if you need anymore help.
Reply:ask your father what he did to the plant and how he did it.

massage shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment