Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rose in winter, how to take care of rose in private room?

I just bought a small rose-pot (i dont know which kind of rose it is, the flowers are pinky yellow and quite small) and put that pot in my private room on the bookshelf (I live in dorm). Winter is coming so please advise me how to take care of roses in room? there is no sunlight in winter here but instead of that my room is always kept in warmth. I have never planted roses before so what to do? Now i am growing my roses in special soil for rose (which i purchased in supermarket) but please show me some good tips for my roses? Manure? Water? Lamp light? Thank you.

Rose in winter, how to take care of rose in private room?
your roses will go dormant in winter. they need to be pruned. in spring it is time to feed them. roses are not meant to grow inside. maybe you could put them outside for some fresh air and sunshine a couple of days a week. good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment